Web App - New Release 2021.3.0
Thanks to all the efforts of the development team, the new version 2021.3.0 of the MeerKAD® system has been released. This version includes several minor improvements and correction of some errors that have been reported by our users, however the main novelty is the inclusion of the powerful report designer which will allow you to generate all kinds of statistics of the different data that have been receiving from each of the devices and consult them either as a table, graphs or send them via email.
- Report Designer: choose the date ranges from which you want to extract the information, the time range over which to calculate the subtotals, as well as the variables and devices from which you want to see your data. Also choose the different axes to generate your data graphs and customize them.
- Report Repository: Store your different reports within the app to be able to consult it whenever you want.
Web App - New release 2021.2.3
We have released version 2021.2.3 of our web app in which some of the improvements that will be incorporated in the upcoming version 2021.3.0 are beginning to be seen. Among the new features we highlight the following:
- A new and improved home page that allows a better user experience when viewing the map and the list of available devices.
- A redesign in the dashboard that allows the user to better visualize the values registered in each of the device cards.
- Greater speed in the generation and loading of the detailed report of the devices from any of the generation points available.
Additionally, improvements and the correction of some minor errors have been incorporated that will allow our users to obtain a better experience and greater stability.
MeerKAD now is LoRa
Our Research and Development department has been exploring the different possibilities that LoRa technology offers to our device to allow its expansion in capacities and scope by leaving aside the dependence on wired systems. This will incorporate data from different types of analog, digital and serial sensors located up to 2Km away from the central node, initially, safely and effectively.
To optimize and secure the data, our development area has incorporated encryption and verification technologies for the packets transmitted through the different devices. The central node will be able to operate up to 64 remote LoRa devices, and it will be expanded as our R&D area incorporates new capabilities to the gateway device.
MeerKAD - Always Watching!
Mobile App: Version 2021.2.2 released
We have released a minor update to our MeerKAD® system that fixes a bug that occurred on the dashboard when one of the devices has no data.
Our development team continues to work on the next version of our system, in which we hope to offer new features and an improved graphical interface.